Wild Beast Feast
May 4, 2013
Sample culinary creations from local sportsmen featuring savory dishes of game, pork, poultry, & seafood.
Burton Memorial Colisium Lake Charles
- Saturday, May 4, 2013
- The Feast : 5 PM - 7 PM
- Silent Auction : 5 PM- 7 PM
- Live Auction : 7 PM
- Dance : 8 PM - 10 PM
This will be a festive occasion featuring teams of chefs cooking up all sorts of wild beasts. This will be a late afternoon of fun, food, drinks, a band, and more fun than you know what to do with! Put this date on your calendar. This is truly one family friendly event that you will not want to miss!
Contact the Symphony Office at 433-1611 to order your tickets by phone or for information or Order Online.
- Advanced purchase tickets are $35 for adults and $10 for children 7-14; children ages 6 & under free.
- Gator Chompers is $500 for a Reserved table of 8.
- Gator Bites $100 for one (1) Reserved Seat
- Tickets may be purchased at the door: $40 adult and $15 children ages 7-14.